Links of Interest for Doctors Referring Oral & Facial Surgery − Vancouver WA
The following websites are provided as a resource for our referring doctors.
This page contains hyperlinks to World Wide Web sites that are created and maintained by other organizations. We have included these links because we think that our referring doctors may find them of interest. Keep in mind that Northwest Oral & Facial Surgery does not necessarily endorse the views expressed on these websites. Also, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information presented on these sites.
Research and Library Links
- Cambridge University Medical Library
- Medical Library University of Manchester
- MedicineNet − Content-rich commercial site includes interactive groups, ask-the-doctor feature, medical dictionary, comprehensive drug information, medical news, disease-specific information, and links.
- Medscape − Searchable commercial collection of full-text articles from such useful sources as the National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Oncolink − Huge collection of cancer information and links based at the University of Pennsylvania. The best starting place found for cancer information.
- ParentsPlace.com − Not health-only, but this commercial site contains many pages of sophisticated, reader friendly information on children’s health issues.
- Healio − Physician maintained commercial database of annotated health links. Oriented toward medical professionals, but accessible to an educated lay person. A keyword search gets you to a subject index, from which you navigate to the links you want.
- Academy of Osteointegration
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Restorative Dentistry
- American Association of Endodontists − national organization representing the specialty of endodontics or root canal treatment.
- American Academy of Periodontology − mission is to advance the periodontal health of the public and represent and serve the members of the academy.
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons − find information about oral and maxillofacial surgery including cancer, dental implants, sports safety, jaw surgery, and more.
- American Association of Women Dentists − dedicated to enhancing and promoting participation and leadership for women in organized dentistry.
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Prosthodontics
- American Dental Association – ADA Online − access to news, publications, and products and services related to dental health.
- American Endodontic Society, Inc. − endorses and teaches the Sargenti or N2 technique of root canal therapy.
- American Independent Dentist’s Association − dedicated to the survival of the concept of optimal care in dentistry. Working to re-engineer organized dentistry and bring new tools to the education of patients.
- American Medical Association − another useful site with links to consumer health information, vast AIDS information center, searchable database of more than 650,000 physicians
- American Society for Dental Aesthetics
- American Society of Dentist Anesthesiologists
- Association of Managed Care Dentists − a non-profit organization dedicated to the education of dentists and related professionals about the emerging managed care delivery systems.
- Center for Reconstructive Jaw Surgery
Craniomaxillofacial Surgery Related Sites
- Craniomaxillofacial Surgery Database Membership
- Crown Council − dental professionals dedicated to continual improvement of their clinical and management skills.
- International Association of Dental Research
- International Association for Disability and Oral Health − general informational brochure and quarterly newsletter information.
- International Association of Dento-Maxillo-Facial Radiology
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) − professional organization of dental implantology specialists.
- Medical Protection Society
- National Association of Dental Laboratories (NADL) − contains news, general and membership information, links, and a forum.
- National Association of Dental Plans − NADP representative and recognized resource of the dental HMO/PPO industry with news, meetings, statistics and other resources.
- Oral Cancer Information Center − US based web-site
Implant Manufacturer Links
- Johnson & Johnson Ethicon
- Navigable World Map − (the Virtual Tourist)
- Doctor’s Searchable Guide − to conferences, journals etc
- Medscape − a general medical resource – US based
- Alta Vista
- BBC Search Engine − provides access to many other search engines and services
See All Treatments and Procedures
Please call our practice to schedule your consultation: ☎ Northwest Oral & Facial Surgery Phone Number 360-695-4300 or Request an Appointment Now