David Verschueren, DMD, MD − Vancouver WA
Vancouver, WA Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
David Verschueren, DMD, MD was born and raised in the great state of Washington. He attended college at the University of Washington where he completed his undergraduate degree and played baseball and basketball for the Huskies. It was during this time that he also met his beautiful wife, Anna. Dr. Verschueren went on to earn his Dental Degree at the University of Pittsburgh. He then earned his medical degree, completed his General Surgery internship, and residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Oregon Health Sciences University (OHSU), in Portland, Oregon.
Dr. Verschueren is a Clinical Adjunct Assistant Professor in the department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at OHSU where he is passionate about teaching the surgery residents and dental students. Dr Verschueren is a Diplomate in the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery which is the highest achievement in the specialty. Dr. Verschueren enjoys practicing Full Scope Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery from Dentoalveolar and Implant surgery to Facial Reconstruction and Trauma.
Dr. Verschueren has many interests outside his specialty. He and his wife Anna enjoy hiking, skiing, golfing and spending time with family and friends. They also enjoy traveling and are college sport enthusiasts. Go Huskies!!
Memberships and Awards
- American Dental Association
- Clark County Dental Society
- Washington State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Licenses and Permits
- Washington State Licensed Dentist
- Oregon State Licensed Dentist
- Washington State Licensed Physician and Surgeon
- Washington State General Anesthesia Permit
- Oregon State General Anesthesia Permit
- Basic Life Support Instructor Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Pediatric Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Office Certified for General Anesthesia through the American Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons